Mr. Harrison represents clients in litigation and arbitration matters before FINRA (NASD, NYSE) and in state and federal courts. He is a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association as well as an arbitrator for FINRA.
Mr. Harrison is a graduate of the University of Southern California where he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Finance. Upon graduation, Mr. Harrison was offered a job as a registered representative at Shearson Lehman Brothers where he was Series Seven licensed.
Mr. Harrison clerked for the Honorable Joseph Reichmann of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. After graduating from Southwestern School of Law, Mr. Harrison worked in the New York City's District Attorney's Office as an assistant district attorney where he obtained significant court experience prosecuting cases. At the District Attorney's Office, Mr. Harrison's duties included but were not limited to directing on-site police investigations, grand jury prosecutions, drafting and presenting search warrants and prosecuting individuals accused of fraud and other crimes.
After his tenure with the District Attorney, Mr. Harrison worked as an in-house attorney at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter where he defended the firm from allegations of stock broker fraud by investors and regulators.
Mr. Harrison has been quoted in the media on securities-related matters such as Money Magazine, USA Today and the Los Angeles Times.
- 1995, New York
- 2000, California
Law School Attended
- Southwestern University School of Law, Class of 1995, J.D.
- University of Southern California, Class of 1991, B.S., Finance
Awards & Recognition
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2010 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2009 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2008 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2007 Southern California Rising Stars